Heating Services Installation
Scope of Works
- Carried out modifications to existing Boilerhouse installation as detailed on the drawings, including pressurisation unit and pump etc.
- Supplied and installed new boiler and associated pipework, valves and connections as per drawings
- Supplied and installed new radiators as indicated on the drawings
- Supplied and installed new LPHW pipework (steel tube) as indicated on the drawings
- Supplied and installed new LPHW pipework valves and fittings as per drawings
- Pressure tested all new LPHW pipework and existing pipework as required
- Tested and commissied system
- Exposed pipework un-insulated. Pipework installed in risers/ducts was insulated
The Insulation services installation scope of works for this project involved the following:
- Supplied and installed pipework insulation (foil back) to new LPHW water pipework systems
- Insulated all new pipework in boiler-house and all external and concealed pipework.
- Install new controls for the new heating system and connect to existing
- Demonstration of the system operation to the CA and client.